DEVELOPMENT OF KAMEŅECA MANOR ENSEMBLE AND ITS ADJACENT TERRITORIES INTO TOURISM SITE
THE BUSINESS SECTOR
Kameņeca manor is the 18th century’s Neo-Gothic architecture monument (reconstructed in the 20th century). Foelkersam, then Pavlovichi and Reute families lived here.
SITE DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
1) Cadastral number 76420010014, land area 9.73 ha; Kameņeca Estate ensemble (built around 1875, with typical Neo-Gothic style) and a park adjacent to the ensemble is located on this land. The whole complex is located on the shore of the Rušona Lake.
2) Cadastral number 76420010303, land area 1.69 ha, a barn is located on this land unit.
3) Cadastral number 76420010304, land area 1.0 ha.
4) Cadastral number 76420010012 – a vacant land unit with the area of 9.89 ha.
The owner offers to lease the property and land in order to develop the tourism infrastructure (hotel, active recreation, entertainment).
The distance to the most important centers Preiļi - 30 km, Daugavpils - 50 km, Riga – 230 km. The estate is located only 5 km from the international highway Petersburg – Vilnius - Warsaw.
The estate complex has a provided power supply, local water main and sewerage system; a good access road leads to the territory.
The estate complex needs renovation.
POTENTIAL COLLABORATION PARTNERS
• Viduslatgale Vocational Secondary School is located in Jaunaglona, which qualifies rural tourism experts and attracts new people to the county.
• Sacred place of international significance – Aglona Basilica – is located only 3 km from here, and is visited by about 200 000 tourists and pilgrims each year.
• Labor force – number of population registered in the centers of populated areas: in Aglona - 1040 people, Jaunaglona - 240, Priežmala - 301, indices do not include the population of adjacent rural territories.
• Aglona County is a territory of special support determined by Latgale Planning Region, which allows receiving tax reliefs.
• Likewise there is an opportunity to receive the corporate income tax relief if the investment volume for long-term investing within 3 years from the moment of project implementation exceeds 5 million LVL.
• The local authority is ready tom provide support for investment opportunities, in collaboration with different institutions, in solving of construction and business issues, consider an opportunity of granting the real estate property tax relief, as well as will give support for infrastructure development within the limits of its capability if as a result of investment arrangement new working places will be created in Aglona County.
Phone: +371 29118597;
Aglona Basilica Parish
Phone: +371 29205302